Saturday, May 7, 2011

Most disappointing night..

So tonight I had a really disappointing night tonight because I got myself all confident that I was gonna buy diapers for the first time tonight. I have bought diapers before but it was with a friend and we got them for a prank like I mentioned in a earlier post. So I had my money and I got into my car after work and headed out towards the local Walgreens around 11:30 PM. I asked a friend if Walgreens was still open this late and they said that it was open 24/7. Well turns out she was wrong so I got my self back together and headed down the street and went to the Harris Teeter to get my diapers there. I roll up to the front of Harris Teeter and its closed and locked up as well. So turns out that nothing stays open passed 11:00 around here.

The plan for me was to go in and buy a pack of Goodnites Briefs XL and if anyone asked questions I would just make up some excuse about using a prank and all. I had got my confidence up and I kept whispering to myself "The clerks don't care..the clerks don't care". I always get so nervous thinking that maybe by some terrible chance I will run into them and they will remember me. I think its just that I am really paranoid.

I am looking to buy them in two weekends when I have another late night at work and can make a trip to the store on the way home when no one will be in the store. However, this time I think I am going to go to Walmart and get them because I think they will not only be cheaper but they cashiers there see so many people in a day there is no way they would remember me in the least. Also I am thinking about buying a bottle and a pacifier. The ones I am looking at and really like right now are these:

No comments:

Post a Comment