Friday, May 6, 2011

What makes being a TB a struggle for me?

I would be lying to your face if I told you that being a TB has been a walk in the park for me. Being a TB for me is something that is safe, relaxing, and comfortable but also extremely stressful and depressing. The reason being is that as we all know a seventeen year old boy wearing and using diapers and childish paraphernalia does not mean the Social norm. I am forced to take part of myself and live with it in the shadows.

Binge and Purge Cycle
Most Teen Babies know what this is all too well because they have gone through it several times themselves. Basically what this is, is when a AB/TB/DL decides that for whatever reason they need to stop being just that and so they throw out all there stuff and stop communication with friends or communities that are related to being a AB/TB/DL. I personally go through this all the time and every single time within a month I just want to punch myself for doing it. I will get these guilty feelings like I need to stop being "weird" and get away from being a TB. I will close my forum accounts, lock my e-mails, delete my stories and pictures ive taken/written. I always come back to it and wish I hadn't done any of those things.

Lack of Support and Understanding
This is something that not just people related to AB/TB/DL deal with, its a struggle for people in all different topics from being gay to ideas. I find that the fact that I often don't have a stable group of supportive and accepting people that I really just cant stand to live as a Teen Baby because I have no one to talk to. People understanding and supporting me as a Teen Baby isn't going to happen overnight and honestly is very unlikely that it will ever happen but I will keep trying and maybe one day I will get lucky.

Hidden Life
I find that having to take a part of my life and hide it really kills me. I am not a super open person with people in my life generally but I like not having to hide my true personality.. unfortunately I have to do just that with being a teen baby because I would be labeled a freak or psychopath if I didnt. Having to hide that I am a teen baby has honestly almost driven me to suicide before because it is just so hard to do and its a high risk if I don't.

1 comment:

  1. just know God loves you any way you are. email me @ajshue22@gmail.com. i know what ur talkin abought trying to hide from tellin your parents the truth don't stress yourself I'm very secret in my tbdl

    ReplyDelete